Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I want to first say I pray all mothers had a blessed day today! I honestly thought that today would be the worst day ever because my husband is in Iraq and I'm here with my sister and her growing family...But today was one of the most special Mother's Days I have ever had... Not because of all the Happy Mother's Day comments I got or any of that but because I was happy and not resentful of those mothers without angel babies. I was so thankful for everything else in my life like a wonderful husband, my unbelievably understanding sister and her family and my mother. I'd be an idiot to complain about such wonderful family and friends...Especially friends because unlike family they choose to be in my life and that's special! So I want to thank God for an amazing day and for putting it in my heart to not be selfish and to love life.... God Bless! Oh.... and my sister gave me purple roses today which filled my heart with more love then I could have ever imagined... Thank you Nikki...My Big Sister!

1 comment:

My Very Own Angel said...

that's so awesome she gave you the purple rose. I know the march of dimes used to do that, I don't know if they still do. I'm glad you had good day.