Saturday, May 8, 2010

Today Was A Good Day

So today my sister and I and my niece went to the mall.... It was so much fun! It was boring at first but then I saw this lady and she had a little boy that looked about 5 or 6 tears old. I guess he had taken it upon his self to dress himself this morning and she did not intervene so there he was in the mall on a Sat. afternoon with bright yellow Sponge Bob PJ's on with yellow slippers! Lol I laughed so hard I couldn't help but have a good time after that! Well that was my day.... No sadness at all which is a lot better then the past couple of days. And for those that are reading that feel I'm depressed I'm not it just took a lot more out of me to start this blog then I imagined because I was reliving my story , but I'm ok just had a rough couple of days... Well until next time God Bless!

No comments: