Thursday, December 16, 2010

Confirmation

Sorry I haven't been on in a while a lot has happened since the last time I posted...... There was a death in the family and I didn't get good news from my doctors, but the up side is that weight loss will take away all that is bad! So I have been dieting and I've lost 18 pounds so far. IT is important for me to loose weight not only so that I can have a baby but for my health..... But besides that I got confirmation through a dream..... God told me that I needed to continue to let all that is in the past and all that is bad for my spiritual, physical, and mental health go! He also told me that I need not to plant myself in water but on solid ground because water can go back and forth and also send some of the things I've over come back my way...... He showed me that if I don't listen to what he has just revealed to me I will be back at square one. All the while the enemy is whispering in my ear that he is going to kill me..... But I have the power of the One and ONLY living God and he said the battle was NOT mine to fight! For he has already won! I sit here today not defeated but uplifted! So what the doctor didn't ell me what I wanted to hear..... God said it will be so I'm just going to praise it until it IS! That's what confirmation can do for you..... it can help you when you're not sure which way yo are supposed to be going! Thank you God for personally giving me that! -Amen!

No comments: