Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Waiting for my miracle (poem)

Waiting on my miracle patiently I stand,
On the words of the Lord not on the ones of men,
I've heard it more then once that what I want I won't recieve,
But I put all my trust in God not in a human being,

Waiting on my miracle sometimes seem so hard to do,
Being happy on some days is not an emotion I choose,
I feel as though my hope and dreams are still too far away,
A nightmare that always comes and goes so I try and stay awake,

Waiting on my miracle often saddens me,
But then I think of all I have and I start to believe,
That this is just a season which too has an end,
And even though I lost a pair another He will send,

Waiting on my miracle is what I love to do,
Because I know that I will get my miracle one day very soon!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

This is such a positve and uplifting poem, and you will have your miracle.

mom said...

that is awsome. I never heard words expressed such deep emotion before. I love you for all you have endored and the strenght you have not just to go on but also to share and help others.

Mom